Snuff your candle out but make it luxurious! Our matte black candle snuffer is the perfect accessory for extinguishing your favorite Haus of Havilah candle. Our candle snuffer reduces the scent of smoke and reduces the rick of spilling wax by blowing out your candle.
- When lighting for the first time burn for 2-4 hours until to create an even burn for the duration of the candle’s ‘life’. This may take up to 2-4 hours.
- Trim wick to ¼ of an inch before each burn to promote an even burn, steady flame and limit sooting of wick.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle more than 4 hours at a time.
- Extinguish a candle if it smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before re-lighting.
- To maximize scent throw, burn in desired space for 30 mins with the door closed. Open windows and doors will disperse scent.
- Always store your candles in a cool, dark and dry place. Avoid placing your candles where they will be directly exposed to sunlight or harsh indoor lighting.
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least ½ inch of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- Be careful when touching/moving candle.
- Always burn candle within sight
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Browse WishlistRemove Wishlist