Route provides protection for shipments that are lost, broken, or stolen.
Add Route to your cart at checkout to enable protection.
Visit route.com to learn more.
- When lighting for the first time burn for 2-4 hours until to create an even burn for the duration of the candle’s ‘life’. This may take up to 2-4 hours.
- Trim wick to ¼ of an inch before each burn to promote an even burn, steady flame and limit sooting of wick.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle more than 4 hours at a time.
- Extinguish a candle if it smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before re-lighting.
- To maximize scent throw, burn in desired space for 30 mins with the door closed. Open windows and doors will disperse scent.
- Always store your candles in a cool, dark and dry place. Avoid placing your candles where they will be directly exposed to sunlight or harsh indoor lighting.
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least ½ inch of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- Be careful when touching/moving candle.
- Always burn candle within sight
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Browse WishlistRemove Wishlist